Doc as Value-Adding

Subject: Doc as Value-Adding
From: Connie Winch <conwin -at- BBS -dot- BKB -dot- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 08:19:27 EDT

In a previous post I mentioned some research sponsored by STC on
documentation as a value-added entity. Two people replied (so far)
with interest in that research. Rather than try to ferret out of a 6-
chapter document the bits and pieces that may be the most useful to
individuals, why don't I just let you know how you can get ahold of it.

E-mail STC at stc -at- tmn -dot- com and ask for their document referred to as
Value Added Research (or ask for the Publications Order Form, if you're
interested in a variety of documents). Membership Coordinator Lee Byrd
will reply with payment & shipping information.

Also, I have been told that the latest issue of STC's journal _Technical
Communication_ contains an article on this same subject (which may or
may not be related to the above document).

Hope this proves helpful.

| Connie Winch |
| Associate Technical Writer |
|Symix Computer Systems, Inc.|