Multimedia for Tech Writers?

Subject: Multimedia for Tech Writers?
From: Chris Frederick Willis <ChrisOp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 23:01:58 -0400

I am interested in exploring Multi-media manuals. I am interested in an entry
level (yet somewhat sophisticated) software that would allow me to move paper
documents online with some basic animation and hypertext. The software would
have to provide a "player" so that the documents could be distributed for use
in the field from a portable computer. I work in Windows, however,
cross-platform compatibility is a consideration. I would like to integrate
CAD, AI and BMP or TIF illustrations with "hot" buttons for more information.

I would appreciate any e-mail responses regarding the best software choice to
achieve these goals, as well as any comments from others doing this kind of
work.

Thanks!
Chris Willis
Media 1
Nunica, Michigan USA

... Where there's a WILLIS, there's a WAY! ...