Doc-to-Help and Windows NT

Subject: Doc-to-Help and Windows NT
From: "DSN::HARRISON"@TULSA.DOWELL.SLB.COM
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 09:36:48 -0500

Hello all:
I'm developing on-line doc with Word for Windows and Doc-to-Help 1.6.
After compiling, I try to run my help file and get the following
messages: "Routine Not Found" and "Use WINHLP.EXE instead of
WINHLP32.EXE". I must assume that I have the problems because
I am running Windows NT instead of Windows 3.1. When I try to change
the association of my help file from WINHLP32.EXE to WINHLP.EXE,
I get an "ACCESS DENIED" error.

Has anyone else had this problem, and, if so, how did you handle it?
Does anyone know if WexTech Systems is planning a new release/fix that
will allow help files to work with WINHLP32.EXE?

Thanks for any insight.

Barbi Harrison
The Wordmaster, Inc.
harrison -at- tulsa -dot- dowell -dot- slb -dot- com