Re: sig.

Subject: Re: sig.
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 08:23:23 -0400

Hey, guys--

I know everyone's curious, but why not ask Aahz *privately*? I was curious, too,
so I asked directly before this thread got started. In keeping with proper
nettiquette, I don't think it's appropriate for me to share Aahz's reply
without his permission. This is NOT a flame-- just a gentle suggestion.

Eternally-polite,
Lori Moreland
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com