Re[2]: Signature

Subject: Re[2]: Signature
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 14:06:59 PST

Nora Merhar said:
> Ominous silence from Aahz.
> Aahz --
>
> For the benefit of the curious among us, could you please explain > your
signature? I understand each of the individual words (except > "het" -- what
does that mean?), but I cannot for the life of me
> figure out what they mean when strung together as you have them. And > what
in the world is rule 6? For that matter, what are rules 1
> through 5?

As Karen Kay points out,
>Not so ominous. He reads via netnews, which at Netcom is way behind
>these days.

And I might point out that Aahz' own sig postulates that
the best way to get Internet info is
to post the wrong info instead of asking a question.
I suggest we try that and see what happens.

Mark (& others), I speculate that the word "het" is short for
"heterosexual", which, in combination with "kinky", etc., is
Aahz' own statement about who he is. It is a proud statement,
if I read the tone correctly, and, in conjunction with "I break
all the rules", one that stresses his individuality (big assumption
as to gender here, but I don't mind being wrong).

Now we wait for the corrections (giggle giggle).

Okay, back to work!

Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com (on a late lunch break)