RTF, Signature, and Resume Length

Subject: RTF, Signature, and Resume Length
From: /G=Mike/S=Christie -at- MHS-SUNALL -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 15:56:50 +0000

Item 1:
>Does anyone know of a package that will convert RTF files produced on the
>PC to HTML? Thanks.

How about IPF to RTF/HBJ???

Item 2:
>Aahz --
>For the benefit of the curious among us, could you please explain
>your signature?

Please! I've been meaning to email Aahz with *exactly* the same question.
Please clear this up so we can start thinking
about technical writing again!

Item 3:
>>On a related note: what's the current trend on resume length? Last I heard,
>>length was not in the doghouse anymore
>
>Hiring managers like them short, but flesh peddlers like them long. ...RM

I'd like to hear more about this. Also, should
short =pretty and
long=Resumix compatible ??

Are we back to the 2 resume scheme? (Had we ever left it?)

Mike Christie
Technical Writer
Syntelligence Systems, Inc