Re: Resume length

Subject: Re: Resume length
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 11:52:59 EDT

Shelley La Rock asks:

One more question: If I do have a two page
resume, is it better to print it on two separate
pieces of paper, or should I print one, two-sided
piece of paper? I've heard comments for and against
both ways.

If you want to get a job doing newsetters, or advertising copy, or freelance
doing this, you could format your resume like a brochure, in which case you'd
print on both sides, and probably do some fancy folding as well. But would
double-sided, or even brochure-stlyle resumes, be appropriate for a "regular
tech. writing job"?

Gwen