MAC to DOS Conversion

Subject: MAC to DOS Conversion
From: Johanna Manning <johannam -at- RAILS -dot- COAT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 07:40:12 -0400

Good Morning everyone! If you have a moment and more knowledge on this
subject than I do, please tell me if there is a way (not too expensive)
for me to upgrade my Quadra 610 to also run windows. Everything I have
read about the subject makes me think that MAC had the answer and pulled
it off the shelf to introduce the Power PC.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please reply directly to
the copy address.

Johanna