Re: Sticks and stones...

Subject: Re: Sticks and stones...
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:26:16 -0800

>> in-continent subscribees
> I do hope this poor fellow meant inter-continental.

Well, we *were* talking not long ago about the perils of
translation and international and cross-cultural communication!

At any rate, his message to techwr-l reached me, via the Usenet
News version (bit.listserv.techwr-l) here in the US, so I suppose
everything is in working order...

Cheers,

Joe "Ich nein ein jelly-donut" Chew