STC url?

Subject: STC url?
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 14:40:04 EDT

Hi everyone,

I'm taking an HTML/Mosaic/WWW class this quarter and
a group of us in the class are developing a home
page for Michigan Tech's tech writing department.
I was wondering if anyone knows if STC has a
WWW page, or if any other pages are available for
us to reference.

What we're looking for is a generalized, yet somewhat
specific (ha! ha!), description of what tech writers
and communicators are and do. We'd really like
to see some home pages of anything specifically
related to tech writing, so we can get a better idea
of what we need to include on our own page. Any
help on this matter will be greatly appreciated!

You can send the information directly to me. My e-mail
address is below. Thanks!

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu