Request for Information on Productivity

Subject: Request for Information on Productivity
From: Charles Bottoms <Charles -dot- Bottoms -at- CS -dot- HH -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 14:11:43 -0400

Request for Information

My company is looking for a better way to note increases in productivity other
than pages/day or pages/year. Producing more pages is not necessarily good for
our customers. Why show it in 4 when you can show it in 2?

If you know of any other ways to note productivity, please respond to:

bottoms -at- cs -dot- hh -dot- ab -dot- com

Thanks

Charles Bottoms (Yeah, I'm following a dream.)
Allen-Bradley Co.
Highland Heights, Ohio