Technical Writing List

Subject: Technical Writing List
From: "Robert W. Jones" <shaka -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 16:09:15 -0700

Mary,

Thank you for sharing with me your concerns and your plans regarding the
position of Technical Writer at Visigenic Software. I hope that we share
the belief that my experience will be a value added quality to your staff
and to the products and services of your company.

For technical writers on all technical communication issues the
Internet mailing list is the following:

To: listserv -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Body of mail: SUBSCRIBE TECHWR-L your first name - last name

Thanks,
Robert
shaka -at- netcom -dot- com
892-6373