Re: The Results Are In.

Subject: Re: The Results Are In.
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 09:33:19 EDT

I tried this out after it was posted the first time. What I got was
two pages of not-very-coherent analysis of rates, without contact
numbers for the companies being recommended, six pages of plug for
the service that had sent me the fax, and a sheet for me to sign
as a contract for them to provide my telephone service. This is a
dubious service, in my not-so-humble-opinion (the faxed report in
particular, which does _not_ provide what it promises in terms of
who offers the best service), and it has nothing to do with
technical writing. Please don't post it here again: this is not
a business group.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com
New York, NY