Re: MS-Word mail list

Subject: Re: MS-Word mail list
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 1994 23:38:34 GMT

In article <199410082002 -dot- NAA20961 -at- infinity -dot- c2 -dot- org>,
Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- org> wrote:
>Thanks to all who sent me pointers. To get on the list for folks interested
>in Microsoft Word, send a message like this:

You can also get it as the newsgroup bit.mailserv.word-pc; however, a
much better source is comp.os.ms-windows.apps.word-proc, despite the
lack of a Word-specific focus.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.