Re: HELP! What is EDP?

Subject: Re: HELP! What is EDP?
From: Virginia Krenn <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 17:07:58 CDT

EDP stands for Electronic Data Processing. It can mean the entire
computer industry or can refer to manipulation of data. At least, that's
what I've always thought it meant. If there's some newer definition, I'm
not aware of it.

Virginia

Author: DavidaL423 <DavidaL423 -at- aol -dot- com> at SMTP

Hello everyone:

I was wondering if anyone could let me in on the basics of EDP. (What it is,
what you do with it, what the letters EDP stand for, etc...).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

David