Benchmarking/Bergh

Subject: Benchmarking/Bergh
From: Peter Bergh <PeterBergh -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 11:17:05 EDT

I am involved in a project to improve the process of generating engineering
and customer documentation for hi-tech products. We are seeking information
on companies that would be good candidates for benchmarking... best practice
companies. Also we are trying to get information on the best technical
solutions for collaborative document creation and management. If you have
any information or insights could you please reply to:

turbo_tqm -at- foxboro -dot- com

Thanks
Peter Bergh