[no subject]

From: Laurel Meier <LMEIER -at- RCHVMW2 -dot- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 10:09:12 CDT

Date: 7 October 1994, 09:44:30 CDT
From: LMEIER at RCHVMW2
To: techwr-l at vm1.ucc.okstate.edu
Subject:
Hi all,
I'm fairly new to the list, but I wanted to reiterate that I find most of
the discussions quite entertaining, even if they're not immediately
useful. :-)

I hope you don't break the list into special interest lists--I only recently
learned how to subscribe to this one! Speaking of which, can anyone tell me
how to subscribe to the WINHELP-L list? Feel free to respond directly to
me instead of to the list.

Thanks in advance,
Laurel Meier (lmeier -at- rchvmw2 -dot- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com)

"Blessed are the flexible, for they will not be bent out of shape."