Presentation Software

Subject: Presentation Software
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 07:50:06 PDT

You can choose between two good products on the market, which I have
personally used; Harvard Graphics 3.0 or Freelance 2.0. The decision you must
make is based on the amount of power you need, and the amount of bells and
whistles you want.

Harvard Graphics is the best package going. It is a bit complicated, but it
produces professional presentations. Freelance, a product of Lotus, is easy
to learn, quick to develop presentations, but not as versatile as Harvard
Graphics.

Regarding photos, yes, they must be scanned into a graphics file that is
acceptable to the application, most widely used is PCX, BMP, or TIF.
Digitizing is viewed as a different type of operation, although you do
convert a photograph into a raster based digital image.

If you want more information about these areas, feel free to mail me direct
at:

David_Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com

I hope that this helps.