Re: confessions...

Subject: Re: confessions...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 10:55:55 MEZ

Geez, c'mon people. I said, "...of an expatriate", and not
"...ex-patriot"! I believe in God and Sen. Dodd. Really.

As for the rest of you doubters, go ahead. Come on over...
you'll see. No "cradle to grave" here, no matter what they
tell you in U.S. News and World Report. When you go banging
on the door of McDonald's in Frankfurt, though, and want
to know why you can't get in at 12:30 because THEY'RE out
to lunch, well don't come crying to me...

Now, as for the oxymoron, "English cuisine"...please. No
matter how much mayo you put on it, Steve, it's still F. & C.

And then you islanders go and dump it unprocessed into the
North Sea--really, my good fellow...but that's a colloquial
issue. At least WE pack ours onto Belgian boats to take
to Africa, rather than so brazenly...sorry, getting carried
away.

Meddling in the "internal affairs", that...

(signed)

Mumbles

"Save the Wales"