HealthCare ComfortKeyboard

Subject: HealthCare ComfortKeyboard
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 10:19:05 -0500

Last week (at least, it seems like last week--maybe it was earlier than
that), I posted information about some ergonomically designed keyboards. At
the time, the Health Care Comfort Keyboard was incompatible with the
Kensington TurboMouse. (Using both of them at the same time turned the
insertion point into a rampaging PacMan.)

Health Care has now fixed that problem; I just thought I should let you all
know that.

Happy keying,

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com