concentration

Subject: concentration
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 16:36:55 IST

The folks that write long answers about suit colors, mouse vs. keyboards etc. -
where do you find the time? Are you goofing off on the job?
I work 45 hours a week (standard for Israel) writing software documentation. I
often find it difficult to keep my mind on my work

** The answer is simple: To stay alert, take a break and write about
suit colors. Or seriously, get away from the computer entirely.
Human-factors experts recommend 15 minutes away from the computer every
1 to 2 hours, depending on how intensively you're working at it.
This isn't goofing off. It helps you to more effectively goof ON.
If you can't spare the time, then your company needs more staff.
(Whose doesn't?)

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||