Re: hideous pinstripes?

Subject: Re: hideous pinstripes?
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 14:53:17 -0700

You stop talking about Warren Christopher that way. We wouldn't be in the
foreign policy mess we're in now if Warren Christopher were alive!

;-{)

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six"