graduate degrees?

Subject: graduate degrees?
From: Monet <STU_DCHARDIN -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 22:41:00 -0500

I was wondering...

A) Because
B) Since
C) As

it is thesis-writing time and I'm facing a few major education decisions, I'd
like to solicit some opinions on degrees. Some GOOD opinions, not just some
random ones. :-)

I'm a junior. By the time I graduate, I will have three summers of technical
writing experience and two semesters of class work on a school journal. Will I
have a good chance of getting a relatively well-paid writing or editing job
with a B.A., or do you REALLY recommend grad school?

Disclaimer: I know, I could post more worthwhile things. However, I go to
school in the middle of NOWHERE, and the people on this list are the only
technical communicators I know besides my professors.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Darcey C Harding stu_dchardin -at- vax1 -dot- acs -dot- jmu -dot- edu
When a thing has been said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.
-- Anatole France (1844-1924)