Oklahoma STC Meeting/Tech Comm Week

Subject: Oklahoma STC Meeting/Tech Comm Week
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 17:05:50 -0500

For Oklahoma area technical communicators--

Celebrate Technical Communication Week, October 16-22!
Join Oklahoma Chapter STC members as we celebrate this
special proclamation.

Tuesday, October 18
9:00 am
Photo Session
Represent the profession as Governor Walters makes this
official proclamation at the State Capitol in Oklahoma
City. RSVP to LaVonna for more information. 405/251-4582
(w), 405/255-4632 (h)

6:00 pm
Join chapter members as we receive the STC videoconference
broadcast by satellite and continue the celebration of
Technical Communication Week.

Tulsa, northern and eastern OK-- Prevue Networks, Inc
7140 South Lewis
Tulsa, OK 74136
RSVP to Dan Biby, 918-488-4462 or 1-800-447-7388. Meet at
the United Video entrance (southwest corner) of Kensington
Centre near the satellite dish at 5:45 pm. Please arrive
on time.

Duncan, central and southern OK-- Halliburton Energy Services
Duncan Technology Center
2600 South 2nd Street
Duncan, OK 73536
RSVP to LaVonna Funkhouser, 405/251-4582 (w). If coming
from outside Halliburton, please reply so you can be escorted in.

lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com