Re: Mouse vs keyboard (was Re: Windows '95)

Subject: Re: Mouse vs keyboard (was Re: Windows '95)
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 12:56:20 -0700

OK. I'll weight in...I'm primarilly a Mac user and I use a trackball. I
think the real issues is that e have the options to customize and use our
systems in a manner that best suits our individual styles and
inclinations. Keyboard shortcuts drive me nuts, and SLOW ME DOWN. I think
we should try different interface options and use the one that suits us
best individually. six."

Cheers,

Marc

;-{D (the "{" is a moustache)

Marc A. Santacroce
Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
510-645-3469

santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by