Open House at Manual 3

Subject: Open House at Manual 3
From: Manual 3 International <manual3 -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 23:32:37 GMT

Open House
********
Have you written about C, C++, or other development
languages and tools? Do you know Smalltalk, UNIX, or
AppleScript? Can you write clearly and concisely about this
stuff? If so, we'd like to meet you!

Come to Manual 3's Open House on Thursday, October 6,
1994, from 5:00-7:00 pm at our downtown San Jose office
(to receive a map via fax, please email info -at- manual3 -dot- com).

Meet Manual 3 staff members and contractors. Learn more
about Manual 3's services and career opportunities. Bring a
resume and samples of your work.

Refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Manual 3, Inc. Information
*******************
Manual 3, Inc. is a full-service documentation development
company located in downtown San Jose. For 13 years, our
full-time staff has provided writing, illustration, online
help, and information development services to Silicon Valley
companies.

We are currently looking for dynamic, team-oriented
individuals to fill various contract and full-time positions.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:

Manual 3, Inc.
10 South Third St., 4th floor
San Jose, CA 95113
fax: 408/293-0241
email: info -at- manual3 -dot- com

For more information about Manual 3, upcoming events,
or our services, please contact our Customer Relations Manager,
Vincent Crivello, at 408/293-9654 or email: vincent_crivello -at- manual3 -dot- com -dot-