Re: O'seas work: confessions of a 10-year expatriate

Subject: Re: O'seas work: confessions of a 10-year expatriate
From: Claudia Allen <Claudia -at- CPC -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 08:17:00 PDT

J. Shaw from Germany tells the tale of working abroad....

Sorry to post this to the whole list, but my mailer strips sender addresses,
so I can't reply privately.

J. Shaw...please send me your address. I'm the associate editor for a
nonprofit that produces information for new college graduates and I'd like
to "talk" to you about your "confessions"

I'm Claudia Allen at claudia -at- cpc -dot- org

Thanks.