Re: Any Ventura Users Out There?

Subject: Re: Any Ventura Users Out There?
From: "usrhr.US" <usrhr -at- ZEUS -dot- MILLIPORE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 15:39:14 -0400

Our company has divided tech pubs into groups thay report to Markting and Field
Support (my group). We use Ventura and have for years. However, the Marketing
group uses Framemaker (Mac). We're converting to Framemaker for the PC to be
compatible.

I haven't run into any limitations of importance when using Ventura (I have run
into a few bugs). Maybe I'll decide Framemaker is better (it certainly has more
widespread usage). I found Ventura difficult to learn. Does that have anything
to do with its smaller user base?

Dick Harris
Waters Corporation
Milford, MA
usrhr -at- chroma -dot- millipore -dot- com