Re: Overseas . . .

Subject: Re: Overseas . . .
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:31:09 -0700

I've long considered myself an itinerant worker.

Fresh out of graduate school, starry eyed and determined
to not only 'make a difference' but to do it where some-
one might notice - - I went to an exotic tropical island
and started a teacher training program. Noone bothered
to tell me in graduate school that everyone does not
learn neatly from a flow-chart.

Several countries, cultures, and life styles later all
I can say is keep your passport in order, your mind open,
your mouth shut, and you will be rewarded with an
appreciation of our species.

Elaine

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication