Help from Educators/Profs

Subject: Help from Educators/Profs
From: "Paul R. Sawyer" <prsawyer -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 13:46:23 -0500

Hello--

I am a graduate student at Illinois State University about to embark upon
an extended project dealing with paperless classes (classes using only
email, turbogophor, WWW, anarchie, Mosaic, etc. . .) and I was wondering if
anyone had seen any journal articles/books on this subject. I am a bit
overwhelmed. If you have any suggestions/comments/article tips, could you
please email me directly at the address below. I appreciate any help I can
get.

Thanks!

Paul
prsawyer -at- rs6000 -dot- cmp -dot- ilstu -dot- edu