Re: Internet & the business case

Subject: Re: Internet & the business case
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 18:23:39 MEZ

If I were trying to impress some management type with
a cost/benefit anal. (don't want to forget punct. there,
do we?), I'd take a problem that manag. is currently
confronted with, and do a wais/archie/veronica/mosaic
on it ,get the relevant info. in a selective mannner,
and lay it on 'em.

Of course, after seeing the relative merits, they might
just want a user ID of their own, and wind up glutting the
wires with their own queries, etc. ...

Too much of a good thing...

;-b

J. Shaw