Re[2]: Word

Subject: Re[2]: Word
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 11:24:00 -0500

>When I had longer documents, I broke them into chapters

I have been complaining about Word's inability to string files together
for at least 6 years, and I keep hoping that someone will say "Oh, but
that's in the latest version." So far it hasn't happened.

Oh, but that's in the latest version. ;{>}

Word for Mac version 5.1 claims in the help screen (under "Documents:
connecting in a series") that you can do just that, including maintaining the
page numbering. I haven't tried it (but I will the next time I get an excuse)
so no data on whether it works as advertised.

Have fun,
Arlen