Re: Third-party books for FrameMaker -- do they exist?

Subject: Re: Third-party books for FrameMaker -- do they exist?
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 00:03:04 -0600

Osborne puts out what seems to be a pretty decent manual for FrameMaker4
called, naturally, _FrameMaker 4 From Desktop to Print Shop_ by Yvonne
Johnson. I found one other book available, but can't recall the name. Of
the two, the Osborne publication looked the most promising to me.

On Wed, 21
Sep 1994, Patrick O'Connell wrote:

> I use it on the MS Windoze version. Assuming that any third-party book about
> Frame wouldn't try to cover ALL of the Windows, Mac, Unix, etc. versions, I
> suppose that I'd be specifically interested in books about Frame for
> Windows. Also, I'm not really interested in beginner's guides that
> essentially re-iterate part of the product manual in a very user-friendly
> way; something for an intermediate,
> got-the-basics-down-now-what-else-can-I-do kinda guy like myself would be
> more apropos.

> Anyone who wants to forward this posting to the framers mailing list, please
> be my guest!

> Thanx,
> PatO'
> .-------------------------------------------------------------------.
> |\ \
> | |Patrick Brian O'Connell !Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
> . |"Ciall agus neart" !Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x2250|
> \|=====>"Strength and knowledge"!Net:patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Only the curious wil learn and only the resolute overcome the *
* obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited *
* me more than the intelligence quotient. -Eugene S. Wilson_ *