Tables in MSWord for Windows

Subject: Tables in MSWord for Windows
From: Kimberley Lackey <97372509 -at- WSUVM1 -dot- CSC -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 15:15:15 PDT

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows how to format tables in
Microsoft Word for Windows, the most recent version.

A friend of mine is trying to format a page that has two columns and three
rows. One of the main problems she is having is how to center text in each cell
without moving the text in the cell below it. I know how to do this in
WordPerfect 6.0 Dos version, but Word and Windows are significantly different.
E-mail me directly if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for all your help. You are a world of valuable information.

Kimberley Lackey
97372509 -at- wsuvm1