need recommendations for dictionary

Subject: need recommendations for dictionary
From: Louise Penberthy <louise -at- PRAVDA -dot- CC -dot- GATECH -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 14:00:36 -0400

I'm doing a tech writing internship at AT&T (the former NCR part,
not the telephone part :-). I need to get a dictionary. Anyone
have any recommendations? At home I have some Webster's
Collegiate thing which really should be called Webster's
Bowdlerized thing; I got it when I first went to college 15 years
ago.

I don't know how much my coach (fancy word meaning boss :) will
spend, but I presume enough to get a decent one.

Thanks.

-- Louise Penberthy

--
Louise Penberthy | O Goddess, keep me in the company of
LCC | those who seek the truth, and preserve