Metric size paper

Subject: Metric size paper
From: Cordell Woods <jfwoods -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 12:13:10 -0500

Does anyone know of a paper supplier in the US that sells "A4" size paper as an
off-the-shelf item?

Yes, I know I can go to just about any local paper supplier and they will be
"happy" to cut paper to any custom size I want. I am just trying to avoid the
special cut fees.

By the way, what is the standard paper size for most technical documents in
Canada, 8 1/2 X 11 or A4?

Cordell

Joyce F. Woods & J.Cordell Woods / Consultants
Cactus Software & Communications, Inc.
3151 Main Street NE; Blaine MN 55449-6112
voice 612/757-6916 fax 612/757-4515 email jfwoods -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu