Re: Inexpensive Access

Subject: Re: Inexpensive Access
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 12:57:00 -0700

>Thank you for your time.

Before I complain to the postmaster at America On-Line about this unwanted
advertising, will somebody out there tell me if this was in response to a
request someone made that I didn't see for some reason or another?

Have Fun,
Arlen

Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com >>> Use this return address!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST --- All others must provide data
Personally, I didn't mind the post, as I think affordable
access is something that a lot of people are interested in.

Rich