Any Jobs Out There?

Subject: Any Jobs Out There?
From: "Mark D. Walker" <MWALKER -at- CONNECT4 -dot- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 14:06:46 -0700

Does anyone out there know of any jobs available for a hardware tech
writer? I haven't been able to find any. I was hoping that I could
get a permanent position at the place I am now, but it has become
evident that they have no interest in bringing me on direct. I will
consider anything, anywhere, but I really need a decent job with some
benefits.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Mark Walker Cogito Ego Sigh
(I Think, Therefore I Am Depressed)