Niche for an MD?

Subject: Niche for an MD?
From: ole aassar <olesami -at- ITSA -dot- UCSF -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 12:30:29 -800

I am a radiology resident at a West Coast medical center
currently considering a career change-possibly into the field of technical
communications/medical writing. My experience and education relate
chiefly to medicine and the field of radiology; however I have had some
scientific writing experience, including a graduate level thesis.

I am unsure of the possibilities for finding work, and of where I might
best find it. Any helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated.