Re: Tech communicators and training

Subject: Re: Tech communicators and training
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 12:35:33 -0700

John, sorry it's taken so long to answer your question. I am a technical
writer/trainer at TRW Financial Systems, Inc. I help write user doc then
I am expected to develop courseware and teach the use of the hardware and
software to out clients which are mostly European banks.

I really enjoy the combination of writing and training. Both help users
understand how to get the most out of their systems.

Look forward to hearing other feedback.

;-{D

Marc Santacroce
TRW Financial Systems
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540

51-0645-3469

santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"It's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."