Re: What to call ourselves

Subject: Re: What to call ourselves
From: Katharine M Schommer <scho0106 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 21:22:18 GMT

How about "Documentation Engineer"? My definition of engineering is
"problem-solving", and that's what we do. It sounds more like a
profession, too, for those of you who want more status/recognition/$$$.
--
Kate Schommer | Unless you're the lead dog,
scho0106 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu | the scenery never changes.