Re: He/She/They/It - Defending the Brits

Subject: Re: He/She/They/It - Defending the Brits
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 13:58:38 -0700

Actually, I can't quote a specific source. All I have
is my personal experience. I lived and worked with
'them' for four years in Asia (HK) and they *usually*
referred to their offspring as 'it' - - I never got
used to this practice. EW

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication