Frame graphics turning into grey boxes

Subject: Frame graphics turning into grey boxes
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 11:50:35 EDT

Margaret Gerard responded to the list with:
>Richard Lippincott recently mentioned a problem he is having with
>imported graphics turning into grey boxes.

Her direct response to me included some history, also, and this proved very
helpful. I think we've got a solution in sight, and I've spread the word to
some other folks I know that are having the same problem.

Of course, I'm an eternal optimist.

Thanks for the responses.

Rick Lippincott
I can send, but not receive at work. Send personal comments to:
rjlippincott -at- delphi -dot- com