"What do you do, dearie?"

Subject: "What do you do, dearie?"
From: Elizabeth Hanes Betsy Perry <ehp648c -at- CRUSHER -dot- DUKEPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 08:35:59 -0400

Actually, I usually embrace people's worst nightmares. "Remember that
unreadable manual that came with your VCR/TV/IBM PC? Well, that was
written by somebody like me, although I hope mine are clearer." Then,
of course, they tell me that the guy from the cable company can't get
their picture-in-picture to work, but c'est la vie.

Noooobody knooows the troooouble I've seeen...

Betsy Perry