STC, Carolina Chapter meeting

Subject: STC, Carolina Chapter meeting
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <"uhl~m%a1.usa.umc"@MAILGATE.GLAXO.COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 12:20:01 -0400

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

For STC, Carolina Chapter members,

Our September chapter meeting, as usual, is the annual picnic.
It is being held at Lake Crabtree Park in Cary beginning at
5:30 p.m. on 08SEP94.

Use the Aviation Parkway exit of I-40; turn toward Cary and the
park is on the left about 300 yards from the end of the ramp.

Come socialize and meet other technical communicators.