I'm back (did you miss me?)

Subject: I'm back (did you miss me?)
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 1994 10:19:00 EST

Apologies to anyone who's gotten messages bounced back (including the
mailing list itself). My e-mail system went down last thursday night and
they didn't bother to tell us. I figured it out for myself Tuesday morning,
when I realized I wasn't getting the TECHWR-I deluge.

Now I'm getting at least some messages, so, once again, I apologize for any
inconvenience.

Did I miss anything?

Did you decide you needed to have drug testing to be certified or anything
else important while I was gone? :-)