Addressing Trademarks

Subject: Addressing Trademarks
From: Micheal Uhl <MU17692 -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 13:59:00 EDT

In a bygone epoch when I had a "permanent" job at a
computer company, we frequently made references to other
computers in our documentation.

We listed all of the trademarks used in the document at
the beginning, on the copyright page, which was the
backside of the inside cover page. We would list them in
alphabetical order:

LaserJet is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard
IBM is a registered trademark of International Business
Machines
...etc...

-Mike (uhl~m -at- glaxo -dot- com)
Glaxo Inc. Research Institute