Writers Wanted

Subject: Writers Wanted
From: Kathy Barreto <barreto -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 00:24:40 PDT

Hello tech-whirlers,
We are looking for senior-level contract writers to write
marketing and promotional materials. If you are available
for contract jobs in the San Francisco bay area, please
read on...

Cisco Systems is the leading worldwide supplier of
high-performance, multimedia and multiprotocol
internetworking products. We are currently
seeking writers for promotional materials such as
product brochures, white papers, and technical briefs.
A thorough knowledge of networking technology and
experience in writing promotional-type technical
materials are absolute requirements. These projects
will require several onsite meetings, so we prefer to
work with local (Silicon Valley area) residents.

If you are interested, please send your resume, a few
brief samples, and references to:

Paula Tuerk
Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134

If you have questions, send an email message to Paula
(tuerk -at- cisco -dot- com) or to me (barreto -at- cisco -dot- com). I'll be
on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but lurking
occasionally, too.
Thanks in advance.
kb

Kathy Barreto Phone: (408) 526-4337
Project Manager Fax: (408) 526-5395
Cisco Systems, Inc. E-mail: barreto -at- cisco -dot- com