Re: A matter of degree

Subject: Re: A matter of degree
From: Lester Klein <lklein -at- CAP -dot- GWU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 19:43:03 -0400

Dear Jim,

Like your buddy, Arlen, you also missed the point of the posting.
No one should "memorize" the fact of the the -40 degreees. It is simply a
bit of trivia that seemed appropriate over the discussion of how to write
down temperature ranges.

Les Klein
114 Melbourne Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20901
301-587-0659, Fax: 301-587-1562,E-mail: lklein -at- cap -dot- gwu -dot- edu