New email address

Subject: New email address
From: Shelley Larock <larock -at- TYCHO -dot- ARH -dot- CDC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 19:41:10 GMT

Hi everyone,

Just in case anyone needs to reach me privately, I figured I
better let you know my new email address. As of Tuesday,
August 30, all email should be sent to me at the following
address:

smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu

I will, of course, change my address with the listserv, so
I promise none of you will get any annoying messages.

It's time for me to leave the real world and go back
to college for one last year.

Shelly La Rock
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com